Heating Repair in Raleigh, NC
Fixing Your Heating Issues in Wake & Johnston Counties
Spotting a problem with your heating system is not always easy. If you are wondering if your heater is malfunctioning, there are a few signs you should look out for.
Keep an eye out for the following:
- Your heater is constantly cycling on and off
- Your heating system is making loud noises such as grinding or clicking
- You notice odd burning odors when your heater is turned on
- Your heater is blowing warm or cool air
- You are paying a lot more on your energy bill without increased usage
- You have uneven heating or cold spots throughout your home
- Your heater is leaking
If you notice any of the above, contact our team at Delta Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing for a free estimate. We serve residents of Raleigh, Cary, Apex, and the surrounding communities throughout Wake and Johnston counties.
What Are the Most Common Heating Issues?
There are a lot of common heating issues that can arise from time to time. If you notice that your heater is not working properly, it is important to have an expert inspect it. The sooner you call our professionals, the better.
Some of the most common heating issues include:
- Faulty pilot light
- Loose wires
- Broken thermostat
- Clogged filters
- Broken blower motor
- Broken ignitor or burner
- Broken control or gas valves
- Broken assemblies