Heating Installation in Raleigh, NC
Furnace Replacement in Wake & Johnston Counties
If your heater is more than 10 years old, it may be time for a replacement. At Delta Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing, we offer a range of heating solutions to meet the needs of our customers in Raleigh, Cary, Apex, and the surrounding communities in Wake and Johnston counties. We can help you find a solution that is right for your budget and your home.
Signs You Need a New Heater
While there are certain signs that your heater is breaking down that are obvious, there are also indications that are more subtle. If you are not sure whether your heater needs to be replaced, look out for the following:
- Your heater is over 10 years old
- Your energy bills have increased without increased usage
- You have to constantly adjust your thermostat
- Your heater needs frequent repairs
- Your home is unevenly heated
If you notice any of these signs, it may be time to have your heater inspected by a professional. Delta Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing can help you determine the correct heating unit for your needs and your budget and then efficiently and correctly install it for years of comfort.
Why You Should Consider a Heater Replacement?
While there are some signs that you need a heater replacement, there are also benefits to replacing your system. If you are considering a replacement, you may be wondering: "Will I save money with a new heater?" The answer is yes!
The following are some of the many benefits of a new heater:
- It will save you money on your energy bills: A new, energy efficient heating system that is properly sized for your home can dramatically lower your energy bills. You will also no longer have to pay for repairs.
- It will improve your home's comfort: A new heater will distribute warm air evenly throughout your home. You will no longer have to adjust your thermostat or constantly battle cold spots in your home.
- It will lower your home's energy usage: A new heater will use less energy to heat your home, decreasing your home’s impact on the environment.