Ductless Mini-Split Systems in Raleigh, NC
Energy Efficient Cooling for Your Home or Business
Ductless air conditioning systems provide cooling without the hassle of installing a new duct system. Our team can help you choose and install a system that will keep you comfortable all year long.
What Is a Ductless AC System?
Ductless air conditioning systems are also known as mini-split systems. They are a type of air conditioner that have two main components:
- The indoor unit, which is installed in the area you want to be cooled
- An outdoor unit, which is connected to the indoor unit by a flexible conduit (usually copper or aluminum) that carries the cooling and refrigerant to and from the unit
Outdoor units are typically mounted on the roof, but they can also be placed on a wall or attached to a stand. Conduits are connected to the outdoor unit by screws or clamps, and they are attached to the indoor unit by a connector that screws onto the conduit.
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Systems
Ductless mini-split systems offer a number of benefits, including:
- Energy efficiency
- Lower installation costs
- Ease of maintenance
- Flexibility in terms of where you can place the indoor unit
- Zoned comfort
- Increased home value
- Indoor units that are quieter than traditional air conditioners
- Cooling that is more even throughout a space
- Better temperature control
- Fewer allergy-causing particles
Is a Ductless AC Right for Me?
Ductless air conditioners are a great option for a number of applications, including:
- New constructions
- Remodeling projects
- Utility rooms
- Pool houses
- Summer homes
- Storage buildings
If you are looking for a way to stay cool without installing a new duct system, a ductless AC system may be the right choice for you. We can help you determine whether this type of system is the best option for your needs.